Monday, October 10, 2011

CAPE TOWN UNITED

I know.  I am a horrible blogger.  Though well intentioned my dedication to blogging has been less than sufficient.  Yet, I'm back and hopefully more committed than ever!  With that, let me pose a few questions . . .

What do you think would happen if a church united in Jesus name?

What about an entire neighborhood uniting to make Jesus known?

What if an entire city united to champion the cause of Christ?

It seems impossible, but what if followers of Jesus everywhere laid down their differences, and with one voice sought to shout and sing and proclaim that Jesus is the King to everyone around who would listen?

I know a group of high school students from all over the city of Cape Town, South Africa that have done just that...they have UNITED, and I'm believing there's no limit to what God might choose to do through their unified efforts!

Check out this 2 minute clip from CAPE TOWN UNITED:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_U8jTpp6A

No comments:

Post a Comment